Research|New York, NY
Wolfe Research is looking for a motivated and detail-oriented Assistant with a positive attitude and strong administrative and organizational skills. Applicants should be able to work in a fast-paced, growing environment, where they can develop a strong understanding of finance and corporate practices. The successful candidate will have the ability to organize and execute tasks and projects without supervision, and a proven history of administrative assistant experience. Prior experience with Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is required, including the ability to chart and use pivot tables. The Assistant will work directly with our Senior Analysts and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties including heavy calendar management, booking travel, planning firmwide events in and outside of the office, expense reporting and handling personal matters. The Assistant will regularly coordinate scheduling on behalf of the Analyst and their team, as well as externally with clients, vendors and other firm partners.
- Support Senior Equity Research Analysts and their team of Associates.
- Book travel and prepare expense reports, maintain Analysts’ calendars, schedule meetings, conference calls and global marketing calendars.
- Responsible for phone and webcast coverage.
- Maintain distribution lists and other database and excel lists.
- Coordinate all event related logistics, including catering, audio/visual set-up, providing marketing materials, ground, and air transportation.
- Assist with planning of firm conferences and other marketing events.
- Assist Analysts with personal tasks so the Analyst’s day runs efficiently.
- Hybrid schedule in the NYC office with a 7:30am start time, with the ability to be in the office more often as needed on busy days
- At least 1-2 years’ experience supporting a Senior Management team or individual
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Daily work within Microsoft Suite, Outlook, Excel (strong), Word, and PowerPoint
- Heavy use of a CRM system and other internal data bases
- An interest (curiosity) in Finance with a high degree of motivation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Exceptional organization and attention to detail skills with strong commitment to accuracy
- Proactively handle regular activities and follow up without prompting
- Exhibit a high degree of motivation, sense of urgency and professional demeanor
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize to complete tasks in a timely manner